OK, Richard. That's terrific.
很好,Richard,真不错。
Your pressure is 120 over 75, and that's fine.
你的收缩压是120,舒张压75。
Now stand up, please.
现在站起来。
Good, it's 122 over 80.
好,收缩压122,舒张压80。
You can sit down now.
现在你可以坐下了。
When was your last complete physical?
上一次全身检查是什么时候?
Six months ago.
六个月以前。
Good. Do you have any back or knee problems?
好。你的背部和膝关节有什么毛病吗?
Nope. I am in perfect health.
没有。我身体好的很。
What do you do for a living, Mr. Stewart?
你是做哪一行的,Stewart 先生?
I'm a photographer.
我是摄影师。
Interesting. What do you photograph?
很有意思。你拍些什么样的照片呢?
Everything. The American scene. People, places, events.
什么都拍。美国风光。人物、地方、事件。
Did you ever think of photographing an aerobics class?
你想过拍摄有氧运动课吗?
No...I can't remember taking pictures of people exercising.
没有,……我好像没有拍过人们练健身操的照片。
But don't you think it'd be a good subject?
你不觉得这是个好题材吗?
Sure.
当然是。
I need some good photos for my advertising, Mr. Stewart.
我做广告需要一些好照片,Stewart 先生。
Maybe you can photogragh a class,
也许你来拍一次上课的情形,
and I can give you and Mrs. Stewart
我让你和你太太
a month of classes?free.
免费上一个月的课。
When can I photograph a class?
我何时才来拍上课呢?
Anytime.
什么时候都行。
How about today?
今天怎么样?
Terrific!
太好了!
Hi.
嗨。
Oh, hi.
噢,嗨。
Are we ready to go?
我们可以开始了吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Let's get in our lines.
是啊,是啊。请排好位置。
We're going to take it slow first.
开头我们要做慢一点。
Stretch up...and we're going to go left first ...
伸展……先向左……
2,3,4 ... now switch. ...
2,3,4……现在,左右交替……
OK, hold to the right.
好,在右边停住。
Sunrises. Stretch it out. Flat back.
双手捧日。尽量伸展。平背拉回。
Bring it up ... and twists ... and side ... 2, 3 ...
身体打直……扭摆……侧身……2,3 ……
and left ... push ... push ... turn ... hit the floor.
向左……推……推……转身……坐地板。
Take it side again .... OK, and switch. Stretch it out.
再侧身……好,左右交替。尽量伸展。
And we're going to warm down with a tango.
我们用探戈舞步来舒缓,
Left, right. Enjoy it.
左,右。放松。
Richard, did you go to the Davis Aerobics class today?
Richard,你去上Davis 有氧运动健身课了吗?
Yes, I went to the aerobics class today.
去了啦,我上了有氧运动课了。
What is wrong with you?
你怎么啦?
Nothing. I am in excellent health.
没什么。我身体好的很。
I have ideal blood pressure. A perfect heart.
我血压正常得很,心脏也很好。
In other words, I'm in wonderful condition.
总之,我身体非常好。
Richard, did you go to the aerobics class, really?
Richard,你真的上了有氧运动课吗?
And don't forget to invite Susan for dinner.
别忘了请Susan 来吃晚餐。
And your legs don't hurt?
你的腿不酸不痛?
Hurt? What do you mean?
酸痛?什么意思?
What about your arms? Lift your arms up like this.
你胳膊怎么样?手抬起来,像这样。
And they don't hurt?not even a little?
不会酸痛?一点也不会?
Nope.
不会。
You are in great condition. I can't believe it!
你的身体太好啦。我简直不敢相信。